2015 was a blast! I have accomplished things, acquired new hobbies, then made bold changes (which I’ll explain briefly later). I think if I were to concise this year into one word, it’ll be eventful. Yes, that’s right that was what I felt for 2015. And that’s a great thing. I’m so happy that I’m always blessed with great things. God never falters. Thank You!
Let’s start recapping yo~.
Trending Topics of 2015!
- I think hands down the biggest highlight was my moving and revamping aeropapers to rainyink. Yes, at the start I was really feeling the changes like typing my blog’s name and URL to a whole new one! But it was a change that was badly needed. And I’m quite happy how everything turned out. Sure I lost few subscribers here and there but that didn’t waver me to continue to blog about things that I love the most. I’m happy with direction I took because this is the reason I blog. I want people to know me for who I am and what I want to talk. This is just me sharing fangirlism and whatnots. And that what drives me to blog—and fully pleased at that! This is how I simply groove~
- Also I hit major blogging milestones! Blog turned 5 last October. 😉 So now I’m entering my sixth year of blogging and that for me is a big accomplishment. Who would have known that this nonsensical fangirling about books will hit this huge milestone? Ah~ I’m so, so proud of my blogging because I managed to maintain the enthusiasm for many years. In fact I must say that it just gets better every year! I meet new friends, learn new tricks and stuff, polish my mediocre writing skills (I hope I improved even just a bit). I’m so excited for new things ahead! 2016 will be a blast, too. I have faith!
Stats, tops and more stuff!!!
- I’ve read 61 books & 13,332 pages (not a lot, I know, so boo me!) LOL Very grateful to goodreads for doing the job for me. Great site (but choose a better font next time). Also, challenge completed!
- I’ve written 88 posts for this year (this post included). Not shabby if I say so myself. I think hitting my 1000th post next year is very feasible.
Top Five Books I Read in 2015
Top 5 Anime I watched this year! (in alphabetical order)
- Haikyuu!! 2 (Autumn)
- Noragami Aragoto (Autumn)
- One Punch Man (Autumn)
- Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen (Autumn)
- Shokugeki no Souma (Spring)
Top 5 manga I read this year! (in alphabetical order)
- Aoharu x Kikanjuu
- Hatsu Haru
- Kono Oto Tomare
- Ouji-sama ni wa Doku ga Aru
- Watashi wa Pen de Sekai wo Kaeru
- I’m practically a grandma now (that’s what I heard from teens, so 😛 ) but I am blessed with baby face and small body structure hence the confusion (yep, I’m the girl wearing the pink jumper + mom!). 😎 Some were surprised whenever I revealed my age; some just couldn’t believe I’m already—in my very, very late twenties! Hur! My secret to young looking—act like one LOL. It’s kinda fun! xD (it’s the attitude you guys!)
- I got to travel again! Malaysia this time! Weee~ Although we changed plans the last minute (we didn’t get to do our little visit to Singapore) but that’s OK. It was fun traveling with the family. I wish to travel again, hopefully Japan this time! I really pray it’ll happen soon! >.<
In 2016: prayers, wishlists, resolutions, & some!
- The Lord is truly great as the verse in Luke 11:9 says “So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.” And it did! Thank You Lord for all the blessings You have given to me and my family this year. I pray that God will bless my family: our health, financial needs, and everyday safety. And I’ll also pray for that little thing (in God’s time, I have unwavering faith). I know God always provide and as I said before answered prayers are the best! THANK YOU GOD.
- I want to start writing journal. I’m actually doing it for some time already via smartphone app but I want to do the traditional way. Like the younger Mitchii. Hur! And want to do it personally. I read tutorials and it seems fun. I want to go back to the old days of writing stuff.
- I need to step up my Japanese lesson. I seriously slacked this year. Ugh, time to really open those books!
- To read more, beat my pathetic challenge. Meet new friends. Try something exciting! Healthy life for me, and my family and of course, you! Let’s have a blessed & wonderful 2016! 😆
It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
— Lamentations 3: 22-24 KJV
So folks, the floor is yours! What were your 2015 awesomest moments? I do love to know! Share it with me!