It’s the end of the month once again! So it’s time to wrap-up things! Hmm, I was not so much in delight with how my January went, and I’m still conflicted to say whether this month was an improvement or not. There were definitely things worth noting that happened this month, and then there was some just, ugh I’d rather forget! Overall I wouldn’t say the month was awful, maybe mediocre at best if I were to ultimately choose a word to describe it! Oh well!
Blogging in February: lots of loves and some lists!
Love month to sum up was overall great & productive—blogging wise! I whipped up a total of eight posts! All my post (sans the regulars, like WoMRL? and On Spotlight!) are somewhat love related!
Regulars. Anyhoo, started the month with my monthly manga rundown! My favorite on the list are definitely: 殺し愛 by えふい and ミエリーノ柏木 by 秋元康, タカハタ秀太 Illustrated by 大谷紀子! For complete January reads just read the post! And as for my monthly recommendation, I implore you guys to read 나의 빛나는 세계 (My Beautiful World) by 마루!
I already mentioned that my blog posts theme this February is all about love! I shared to you my current obsession an otome game called one. Mystic Messenger (수상한메신저). I rambled about my favorite routes, my baes and whatnots! Do check it out! Speaking of baes, I also told you guys about how two. I disliked plain love interests. Mitchii wants spice hence plain ‘ol vanilla boys ain’t my type~ (this is sounds like weird lolol). To the curious heads, I also talked about my three. blog writing schedules—I might emit an impression that my blog is oh so organized but the behind the scene is pretty simple! four. Also I listed down my ultimate OT3s!!! yes, I have favorite love triangles, cos sometimes I got me self caught between a rock and a hard place! >///< Continuing the love fest~ five. I explained how romance works for me—or how romantic my fave reads are! They are definitely not so romantic & I clarified why! Another list for y’all are six. about mah bois and their slow romantic developments! So much fun listing this down!
See productive! Expect March to be pretty much the same! All set for next month!
Ramblings for February: , health troubles & language studies!
: Sea and The Darkness by Galileo Galilei, 一滴の影響 by UVERworld, 未来の始めかた by SUPER BEAVER, i’mperfect by Ling Tosite Sigure, さよならバイスタンダー by YUKI
Favorite reads: 執事たちの沈黙 by 桜田雛 ; カノジョは嘘を愛しすぎてる by 青木琴美 and覆面系ノイズ by 福山リョウコ (please check out March’s WonMRL? For full deets!)
Notable Rereads: 치즈인더트랩 by 순끼, 独领风骚 by 李崇萍, & 黎明のアルカナ by 藤間麗
Watching: Not really a big TV person but cooking show is my Achilles’ heel— MasterChef Junior (U.S. season 5). But I dropped Fuuka and Kuzu no Honkai ETA: Also, .
- You know how much I love MysMe so I was happy when Cheritz announced new content as a Valentine’s event! Ah~ the Saeyoung dark chocolate was oh so yummy~ Maybe my Valentine’s Day this year wasn’t really bad after all! Thank you Cheritz!
- Ugh, I was strapped to the bed like I think for two days because I got food poisoned added to that an awful timing that was my period—yep cramps! My threshold for pain had almost reached its maximum alert level; seriously that was an awful, awful experience! My mom is the hero (herione~) for keeping up with me all night! She’s the bestest! I’m also not too great with cold weather and the first half of the month the weather was abnormally colder! I really am a tropical dweller through and through.
- I finally (well more like diligent—which is about time I guess) tackling my language studies. I’m both learning (lol trying to learn I suppose) Korean and Japanese! They have similarities but hot damn I can’t enunciate Korean. I’m 7 lessons ahead with my Japanese and failing a bit with Korean! I have no problems with Hangeul! I slayed that in less than 30 minutes! But crapzols do I suck so much with speaking! Anyways, I should be focusing on reading & writing rather than speaking anyways! That’s my objective when I decided to new learn languages! And while I’m studying I got so fascinated with languages! Got me watching videos about our old writing system called baybayin~ and it is pureeetty guys! I wonder how it’ll be if we retain our writing system instead of using roman alphabet. Ah, the result of having colonized too plenty!
Monthly Forecast (March): still waiting for the better! And お金 please!
- Yeppers, March is all set and I’m pretty happy with what I have prepared! My efficiency level when it comes to prepping posts is amazing! I’m even surprised myself! Then again I’m creature of habit, once I gained that momentum and deeply integrated it in my routine, I unconsciously do it—but welp I hope I have that in the most important aspects of my life!
- I think we have travel plans this summer…I think. I did mention last month but I’m not still sure (but it feels like it)! I’m putting the details under the wrap in the meantime (and nope, not Japan yet! Since this a family one! )
- OK, since Mitchii is broke AF! I have few things set for peachberry (my humble blog/website design services!) I have couple of coupons for you guys! Please check it out! And remember my old themes (for Kyaa and Rainyink) well, I’m selling those! It’s out for auction! (not much an auction because it’s fixed price but more on the first come, first server sort of thing!) You can read the complete details about over at peachberry (or directly check this link: http://peachberry.site/rsthemes)
1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV: “So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.”