I saw FIND ME tag from various blogs already and every time I thought to myself I might not fulfill all the categories necessary if I were tagged. I don’t know my way to cheat out just to accomplish this 😉 But the time did come, Shanelle of The Art of Escapism (thanks!) tagged me and now I searched carefully at the books at home to see if I have those worthy of showcasing! I apologized for lack avant-garde photos as the cold & wet weather made me terribly lazy—than normal (apart from the lack inspiration lately). OTL 😆
- Find books that fit the category, and you can choose to use the covers or take pictures.
- Tag as many people as you want but they are not obligated to do it.
- Link back to Novel Ink. (The creators of the tag)
Book with the word “Gone”
Book w/ girl in a white dress.
- ※I don’t have a book with word gone sadly but I decided to feature book with a word that is synonymous with it: so vanish = gone, right?
- ※Nothing more fitting than this! Girl, the white dress.
Book w/ moon on the cover.
Book w/ weapon on the cover.
- ※Yes that is a tiny moon and that count!
- ※And yes, I haven’t read The Blood of Olympus. And no, you won’t convince me otherwise!
Book w/ couple kissing.
Book with a sunset.
- ※I was quite amused by the sheer fact that I actually owned too many kissy face books. I’m somehow ashamed.
- ※Not sure if that was dawn or dusk, but let me pretend that it was so it’ll fit the label.
Book with headphones.
Book with water
- ※The lack of music theme books on the shelves is apparent. I was thrice tempted to include manga in my repertoire but I decided against it—for the others at least.
- ※I haven’t read The Evolution of Mara Dyer; it now plays as a wallflower on the shelves I’m afraid.
Book with flowers
Book with heart/s
- ※I don’t know why I choose this; I have few more distinguished flowery covers than this. *face palm*
- ※The golden heart won my heart!
And that’s it, if you haven’t been tagged then: TAG YOU’RE IT!!!! 😉