So the first month of year is done! How’s the NY’s resolution guys? Did you have a great start? Me? Well, pretty much OK, and pretty much not so. I’m still pump up though! But I can’t still shake the feeling of disappointment. As some of the things I plan I do for this month, and finally did (not all but…), didn’t result in what I had in my mind and now I’m in a pickle! Not gonna dig the situation further but I’ll just need to remain positive about it! I trust God’s will for me, that He has a better plan for me! So much better than what I had in my mind!
I was little MIA…OK, more like ninja mode whenever I was online. I’m little down right now as you can tell. I have so much stuff inside my head and I’m getting a little listless (hence the sudden breakout, seriously I’m waaaaay past puberty so let it stop!) I’m bit productive I did some clean-up over here, I did some makeover—like for the nth time. When I‘m agitated I need some creative outlet thus me overhauling the design instead of just tweaking (tweaking always ends up re-hauling, I hate myself T^T ) I also want it to look more personal, the last one was bit messy so I’m back to my super uber plainness~ Anyways, I was pretty good this month, all because I did all my contents months prior! So there is that!
Regulars. Regular: What’s On My Reading List? & Winter 2017 Anime First Impression! > so what are you guys watching right now? Any new favorites? Mine would be「ACCA 13区監察課 」ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka 「青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 」and Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen!!!~
For our monthly posts! I talked about princesses that sure aren’t one. some damsels in distress! I also talked about why two. changes here in my blog doesn’t waver me! I love making changes & experimenting! Shared also my three. thoughts about villains! This is just the first installment, better check out the sequel of that post! I asked you guys four. if you outgrew your reading choices, because I did and it’s quite interesting. And finally because I was so happy with anime announcement, I gave spotlight to a well-deserved manga series: five. 「ボールルームへようこそ」 Ballroom e Youkoso!~
Various Rambles & Whatnots!
- One of goals & resolutions I listed this year is to do some sketch note! I was looking for convenient notepad and I found one & so cheap, too! (that must be a signal for me to go and do it!) And honestly it’s a little chaotic but for my first isn’t all that bad! (It’s supposed to be sketch so chaos it is!) I’m still writing on my journal and since I thought of posting it on my blog, I decided to showcase it every month, hopefully I’ll be able to see some progress with my doodling! And because my camera isn’t fixed yet so no photos this time!
- Well, hopefully my plan works this time! Work it out self don’t lose hope!!! Work, work self!!! #tryandtryuntilyousucceed
- Since it’s February expect my posts for the whole month to be about love or romance centric! I don’t have month long feature like Shoujo Fanfare last year! But I’m pretty happy with what I have prepared!
- Organize language lessons~ I’m swinging between the two languages I’m trying to learn and I didn’t have any progress at all! It’s hard because my body doesn’t impose self-discipline! I actually lack it! I love planning and organizing, I just suck at implementing! I give up way too easily! Plus I’m lazy—one moment I felt super accomplished finishing one lesson then days after (or weeks!! no, months!) completely forgotten about it! Ahahaha *sobs furiously*
- My sister sprang on to us an immediate travel plans, not sure if I’ll (we’ll) go or not, although I want to but money~
- So in connection, I have plans to sell my old themes, and launch some new pre-made ones! I’ll probably sell it on etsy! I need extra to fatten my bank account for upcoming travel(s) so if you need some design needs, I’m very up to the task! I’m on a go whenever! Tell your friends (shameless plugging, I know. Mitchii is unashamed!!!) Oh, please look forward to some things I arranged for peachberry!
Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
And that’s it! That’s my January, so now I turn over to you beautiful people: How was January?! Fun? Exciting? Whatever that is, share it with me!!!