Almost recovering from a bad case of cold! I hate being sick. I hate it more how I easily get it from other people! But I’m OK now but last weekend left me confined to my bed with manga to accompany me. I used that time to re-read manga like Gakuen Ouji, Last Game, Koi Dano Ai Dano & few of my favorite arcs in Skip Beat! (amidst my terrible sneezing & pile of tissues on my bed, yes I still opt to read). Oh right it’s not just about last weekend but what happened the entire month. What can I say it was kinda busy! Especially the week of my little niece’s birthday! Gosh, cake! It was hard to find the perfect cake!Blog Headliners!
The good thing was I had all my entries written, scheduled and all prepared to post! So even I was busy I already arranged everything prior so the only thing left to do was to publish my posts! Scheduled posts can be your blogging savior, I tell you. Anyhoo, what has rolled down? The usual I devoured lots of manga again. But compare to last, last month (June), July was little on the tamer side. It was like I taste test few mangas with no significant progress, but what made it different there was a variety—some shonen, some seinen, some shoujo (of course!), and some josei! Expect more details on my next WOMRL? installment!
Aside from that I shared some minor deets about my short travel to Hong Kong, along with my little escapades in Asahiya Bookstore. Fun, fun, fun!!! I also share my not-so little secret how I keep up with my bajillion manga series! It was seriously no brainer! Just simple taking down of notes! Then I also admitted that I don’t mind if you think my blog is unprofessional. My blog is exactly what I want to represent myself—carefree & enjoyable! And lastly, I explained why spoilers don’t freak me out! Spoilers? Love ‘em!!! Give me all the spoilers I won’t bite!Other fandoms, passion, RL & whatnots:
- Summer anime is super awesome! With an exemption of Hatsukoi Monster (that I seriously considering dropping) everything was so great! Especially Mob Psycho 100 (<- fave of this season so far!) & 91 Days! I know that the reason I originally wanted to watch it because of Signal by TK from 凛として時雨 (which like Unravel didn’t disappoint! Come on, peeps listen to it! Feel it!!! Signal is so great!!!) it turned out to be a great series. Loving all mobster drama/action! 91 Days is legit! Look forward to my seasonal anime first impression for more rambles! LOL
- Little niece’s 7th birthday. It was a little grandiose than I expected! It left us all worked up preparing for it. My oldest sister even did a mini-blowout night before the party! It was supposed to be a hush-hush/surprised party but I bet my niece knew what we were doing was for! It turned out well amidst the quick timetable. LOL
- I have new phone! Finally! It was so nice to have all my favorite apps on-the-go! My temp phone was kinda outdated that I even need to use the PC to check emails. It’s nice & really convenient to have one! YAY!!!
- Well, like July, I have my posts already scheduled. Some still need to be written but everything’s OK! Oh gosh, scheduling! I love it!
- Now it’s my nephew’s birthday! It’s not that we can celebrate with him (since he lives in Australia) but I can’t believe he’s turning 4. He was like 7 or 8 months when I last saw him! Time flies so fast for sure!
And that’s it! That’s what had rolled down this July so now I turn over to you beautiful people: How was July?! Fun? Exciting? Whatever that is, share it with me!!!