It feels like so long ago since I wrote a...
It feels like so long ago since I wrote a monthly wrap-up! I did take a break last June (which was extended a bit more til July) and now I’m back, with brand new name and a makeover! It doesn’t get better than that!? Well, I think my June and July pretty much the same. With June probably more hectic and funner than July was. OK, I thought my situation has improved but no, it’s one meh after the other (just like last year was…oh wait July was pretty busy last year…I meant August although I really hope that next month is a whole lot better than July was!)
Blogging in July: I pondered on reasons, choices, made bold decisions!
Yeah, that’s what went down this month! I laid down the reasons 01. why I decided to rename. I’m not sure if anyone actually notice it by now (I think few did but that’s OK, it was my decision to keep this re-branding a complete hush, hush news from the public!) but yeah, I gave long ass post about why I re-branded! I’m pretty happy with my decisions. Since my opening liner is about taking a blogging break, 02. I shared what it was for me when I took a month long absence from the ever constant thing in my online life. I didn’t regret it and I’m actually thankful that I decided to take one. It sorted all my thoughts and I collected myself to come up a big decision regarding my blog.
June – July: fun times, then no fun times, anxiety and my ever weak, coward self!
- June was pretty good I guess! We went to dad’s for his 4th death anniversary. I was never really open about losing my father but at least the wounds healed already but I can say that I have yet completely moved on. I think in many ways the shocked and feeling of lost is still in me, and sometimes it still catches up to me …
- Little sister birthday and my grandma’s—who is now 89 and still super healthy! She’s a blessed woman! We went out for my sister’s birthday, while my grandma isn’t with us currently, my mom said she celebrated with my auntie so there was that!
- July, ugh, nothing but anxiety attack and piles of mehs after the other. The last time this happened to me I was rushed to the ER and went under medication for a week! It wasn’t as awful though this time but sometimes, I was in the middle of doing something and then boom, anxiety attack. There’s something I’ve been worrying for the past weeks so it didn’t help calming my nerves. Maybe it’s time for me to meet a shrink!
- Also summer anime! Gawd, my escape, the very thing that rips me off from my worries and real life problems! Here are what I’m watching right now because unfortunately not in the mood to do a first impression!
1. Ballroom e Youkoso (ボールルームへようこそ) – I’m pretty happy about this! Everyone probably knows how much I loved this series. While there are glaring flaws with the adaptation (*coughs* neck*coughs*). I still adore this series to complain about it!
2. Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season (僕のヒーローアカデミア 2ndシーズン) – so much goodness, aren’t we blessed that we have BONES animating this awesome series? I mean, I am! Dayum!!
3. Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun (潔癖男子！青山くん) – it has that Sakamoto vibes but with healthy amount of gag and sports in there! In the words of my little sister, you don’t know what to call this series, a gag or sports…maybe both?
4. Koi to Uso (恋と嘘) – gah, Liliana is my favorite and I hate how the manga has turned out which sours my mood whenever I watch this…but I’m reading the manga so might as well.
5. Konbini Kareshi (コンビニカレシ) – funny how I’m enjoying this one (more so than Koi to Uso) even with its obviously low quality animation + mediocre plot line. It has heavy cast (six pairs!!) but surprisingly I’m not overwhelmed by it.
6. Shoukoku no Altair (将国のアルタイル) – I just hope it isn’t Arslan Senki 2.0 because I do love some Ottoman Empire action! We’ll see, we’ll see.
August: Well, I don’t know what I should expect maybe it’s better to not have any… *sighs*
- I hated how July didn’t turn out the way I planned it to be and now I’m all over the place (sorry for being vague, I’m not one to detail my personal life) but maybe I should stop expecting, seriously. Regardless of how much I want it to happen, it still didn’t. *sighs*
- Anyway at least there are things to expect like Mystic Messenger V Route?! Can I say I’m damn excited! I’m so happy that Cheritz dished out a brand new route! At least for 11 days my mind will be occupied with something pleasant! I mean V, I can finally flirt with Jihyun!! <3
- I’ve already organized, drafted and scheduled all my posts for August so hooray for productivity. I actually liked sitting one night preparing all things and then I’m done! My scheduling has entered next level! LOL Anyway, I’m happy that blogging seemed to be so effortless now!