I’m quite late posting this one & if you spot weirdness over this post (I mean, more than my usual clumsiness) that’s because I’m still pretty exhausted from my Hong Kong trip. I’d just returned yesterday and I’m now trying my lazy, tired self to write my monthly recap. Good thing I wasn’t super active last month due to some RL things, as well as preparing for this sorta impromptu trip! And before I ramble endlessly, here’s what has rolled down this June!
Nothing much, huh? As Ibriefly mentioned above I was quite busy. Although I have some posts already written I just didn’t have the time to publish the post/s. By the time the third week came, I realized that I would like to move my content to next month (this July) instead! So yes, July would be more productive, blog wise! I promise!
One thing that hasn’t change over the past few months is that I devoured so many manga again. And I have stash waiting for me to read so yeah pretty pumped! Speaking of manga, I share to y’all a way to buy & legally support the industry through purchasing manga digitally! For cheapo person like me who don’t like to spend so much moolah on shipping fee, this is a good alternative! Then I also told you how I get myself motivated! With the said motivation continuously driving me to blog even after all these years! I hope you pick a tip or two from that one!
And finally I share to you my final impression on spring anime + my overwhelming watch list for summer! Summer anime is so amazing asdfghjklkjhgfddssa!!! I’m pretty excited!
Other fandoms, passion, RL & whatnots:
- The highlight of the month for me was my Hong Kong trip~! It was kinda an impulsive decision because I wasn’t planning to do two out of country trips in one year! I have Japan trip pending (you see, I’m quite nervous with my VISA application—I’m not exactly filthy rich but I can afford, budget traveler wise!). Back to my Hong Kong trip, it was pretty fun! It’s just the two of us, younger sister & I. My mom was quite nervous about it since we’re two female traveling by ourselves! But we pulled through (sans that fucking taxi driver that we took from the airport here in the Philippines. He extorted some big fare from us! Gaaaah!!!! That assholes, payback’s a bitch! Karma will bite these people in the ass!) I’ll write my post about my trip one of these days!
- Also I went to Japanese bookstore there called Asahiya Bookstore in Causeway Bay & I think I just spent some cash there because the manga there are in YEN!!! Like my Kinokuniya post in Kuala Lumpur, expect a review of that store from me! If you ever going to HK and you’re hardcore manga fan, you definitely need to drop by!
- I don’t have phone right now… I mean I do have but it’s an old Nokia Lumia (Windows) phone because I just busted my current one! I don’t have money because of my trip so new phone needs to wait!
I look forward to—!
- More blogging time! Need to make up from my last month dry spell!
- My little niece’s seventh birthday! July is gonna be busy, and seventh birthday is special for us—kinda like Japanese tradition Shichi-Go-San. My brother was planning for the longest time, ahaha!
- Summer anime! I have so many show that I’m looking forward to! Gray-man Hallow, Fukigen na Mononokean, Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara and others! GAAAAAHHHH pretty thrilled about it!!!
- My domain, rainyink.net will turn one! I bought this name last year in lieu to my decision to change my blog’s direction. Blog’s is almost six years old though but I think my domain’s birthday is worth mentioning LOL!
- Bible Verse of the Month: Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. – James 1:17
So that’s what had rolled down this June so now I turn over to you beautiful people: How was June?! Fun? Exciting? Whatever that is, share it with me!!!~