OK, I think it’s safe to assume that I may not be watching Sakura Reset and Tsuki ga Kirei anymore…honestly I have little to no motivation to watch anime these days, with the exemption of the anime I religiously follow like Boku no Hero Academia and Shingeki no Kyoujin, for the others well, they’re pretty OK. And before I babble like a mad woman again I’m gonna dive into this seasonal anime impression which I kept postponing writing for reason I don’t even know!
1. Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season – Well, I’m happy when they announced that the second season will run two-cour! I mean it’s pretty obvious that more episodes the better? Well, yeah! But I think Bones is trying its best to meet the quota! I don’t know if I’m the only one who noticed it but the pacing is pretty slow? Like they only use 1-2 chapters in one episode. And then there’s that filler thingy in the beginning. But I guess I’ll be still lenient about it, it is after all a favorite, and I’m super thankful that my fave manga series has amazing anime adaptation! Plus Ultra!
2. Fukumenkei Noise – hmmm, I don’t really, really love FN as much as I do my other shoujo series but this one, it feels like it severely lacking in the feels department. In fact, I don’t like the FMC, Nino, and the guy of her life, Momo! They’re so…I’m not sure. But Yuzu is my boy and imma support the guy who has his heart beaten by the other two! Oh, and the music…not really impressed!
3. Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys – what the hell?? I didn’t know this is an anime short! Like 8 minutes per episode! OK, that’s fine, I can accept that, the way I did with Nijiiro Days before. But yeah, make it worst by making the narration all butchered up and weird! I really love the manga—and everything the anime is, is not what I expected! I’m severely disappointed!
4. Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 – What do I need to say about this series? Well, the first episode got me really hard! I forgot how gruesome this series is until I got back to it and boom! My queasiness had returned! Oh gosh, I almost completely forgot what’s gonna happen next since I’d read the series like years, years ago! So yes, things are surprising left and right! And I kinda liked it! Nice to see the gang (Levi~!!!) but not so happy to see those creepy titans again…Ugh those gigantic creeps!!!
5. Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni… – I’m laughing so hard with the attempt to censor all the smutty details! Like Kenka Banchou, it’s also an anime short (which I don’t mind), it honestly no effing depth and plot-wise offer almost nothing but smut! I don’t know why monks is a thing in josei series but seriously, if the only thing that this series can offer is the smut which is hilariously censored (although I heard it has an R rated version which I can’t find) then without it the series is a laughable waste of time! I know, I’m harsh