It is freaking me out that I’m already doing the August Wrap –up!
It’s how fast the days fly by really terrifies me. I can’t believe that it’s already September! Like, even as of writing this post that fact still hasn’t (wouldn’t) sink in. But some good stuff happened last month, most notably my reopening. Just in case you haven’t visited my blog in a while, I rebranded. I’m now rainyink.net (oh also, I have new twitter handle I’m now @rainvogue (it’s a play of words (in addition all the names I originally want were taken), but mostly because it is almost sounds like rainbow. ^^)
That bookish Index
Well, I did read just one book this month. I know, shame on me. I finished it last Monday (seizing the holiday). I finished Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins as part of the physical ARCs I received from Harper Collins International (am forever grateful).
I’m planning to read all three of them within this month so I can publish my reviews. Speaking of reviews, I want to change the format of how I review but I couldn’t come up with a good idea. Is there a way to spice up a review? It’s kinda challenging one to do! UGH!!!
Also, Harper updated their galleys on Edelweiss so, um, I downloaded…some. Ok, a couple. More than a couple. Ok, ok, a LOT! A LOOOT!!! There I said it! I HAVE NO SHAME!!! *sobs*
Other fandoms, passion, some RL & whatnots:
- I finished a new design & this person I worked with is more of a lifestyle blogger (still there are bookish stuff) and it’s nice to work with people from different niche. And with that I’m completely free for September! Any takers?
- It was my beautiful nephew’s birthday last August 26! He’s 3 now, when I last saw him he was just a baby. He’s starting to look more like his dad, haha. My nephew is half Australian so yeah, he doesn’t look like us! LOL
- Have you seen the new released bonus volume of Hirunaka no Ryuusei? Someone is proposing (and I leave you with that clue).
- I didn’t get to see Attack on Titan on theater. I believe the negative reviews kinda convinced me. The trailer, honestly, didn’t look appealing at all. But I’m excited to watch Boruto (latest Naruto Movie) next week;my sister & I are free that day so we’ll get to watch it.
- I marathoned Hana Yori Dango manga then immediately watched the Korean drama of it. It was good to reminisce!
I was thinking really hard on what has happened last month but it went too fast for me to sort of the details of. Such is life!
That’s what had rolled down last August, so now I turn over to you beautiful bookish peeps; how’s last month?! Fun? Exciting? Whatever that is, share it with me!!!