Evil Stepsisters: a book with characters you just hate
- I would have said Uchiha Sasuke (from Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto) because for many years he was the bane of my existence. I totally loathed this character’s gut. But he redeemed himself at the last minute that sort vanquished my deep hatred towards him. So I guess my pick would be Goodwin from Gabrielle Zevin’s All These Things I’ve Done. He was the boring guy who won Anya’s heart (much to my displeasure). *sulks*
Prince Charming: a book with a gentleman
- Gentleman, you say. The one guy that easily came to mind when I read the category was Prince Zen of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow White with the Red Hair). I mean, he’s so kind, patience, and very dedicated to Shirayuki, so yes, I think he embodies a true gentleman. But I’m still Obi fangirl!
Cinderella: a character that is graceful, kind, and defiant
- Have you met Lady Alexia Maccon, the Lady Woolsey?! Nope? Then y’all should grab a copy of Parasol & Protectorates series so you can see it for yourself how graceful, kind (well, at the right creatures) and most of all defiant this lady is!
Fairy Godmother: a character that always has someone looking out for them
- Hmmm, Denver Beck? of The Demon Trapper’s Daughter series. Well, he was reluctant to babysit Riley (whisper: because he was in love with her) but he still looked out for her. And I think it paid off in the end. *winks*
Helpful Creatures: something that makes you happy when you’re sad
- I know this isn’t qualified (nor the right way to answer this question/category) but nothing makes me happier than to see Haise Sasaki smiles! And to see Dork Arima happen again. And all of that happened in the bonus chapter (31.5) of Tokyo Ghoul:re! So yes, rereading this particular chapter always makes me one incredibly happy panda!
Pumpkin: a character with a transformation
- Katniss Everdeen? (I would have said Juliette from Shatter Me but I think she has long way to go)
Impossible: a book with an ending you didn’t see coming
- Tokyo Ghoul!!! *hands down* highlight the text to see spoiler *Kaneki Ken (the MC) died!*
Just Breathe: something that inspires you to be courageous
The characters of Colleen Hoover’s Slammed. They always get me, every, freaking, time. *weeps*
Happily Ever After: a book with a perfect ending
- With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent. Because despite the circumstances, Kaylee & Tod managed to stay positive!
Not gonna tag anyone, but if you want to do this, be my guest! XD So what do you think? Any chances that we share the same answer in some of the questions? Do tell me! 😉