Tuesday is for top ten list! Here’s mine! Top Ten...
Tuesday is for top ten list! Here’s mine!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that bloggers will answer.
And for this week’s topic: January 01: Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013
Because I’m feeling like doing it, here are the ten books that I hopefully will have the time and the drive to read them this year (In no particular order):
- Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) by Becca Fitzpatrick
This series has sentimental value to me since it is the first book I have ever reviewed. I don’t detest the book thought admittedly it annoyed me. But I am willing to end this series once and for all.
- City of Bones (Mortal Instrument, #1) by Cassandra Claire
With the movie coming and I don’t want my sister watching it alone, I might pursued myself to finish this book (which I actually started reading November of 2010…LOL)
- Dark Heart Surrender (Dark Heart, #3) by Lee Monroe
It is the last book might as well finish it.
- Lost Spirits (Darke Academy, #4) by Gabriella Poole
I was completely surprised when I found out that there’s a fourth book. Hopefully this is the last book from the series. I’m not too enthusiastic to prolong the story any longer.
- Unraveled (Intertwined, #2) by Gena Showalter
- Twisted (Intertwined, #3) by Gena Showalter
I liked the first book; I’m not too sure why I’m not that eager to continue the series. Hopefully this year, I’ll read it.
- Prince of Thorns (The Broken Empire #1) by Mark Lawrence
- King of Thorns (The Broken Empire, #2) by Mark Lawrence
Pretty sure I’ll read these two; I have this on my TBR for quite some time now.
- Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls #4) by C.C. Hunter
Even though I heard that Lucas isn’t doing great with this one which affected my motivation to continue, I’ll still will definitely read it and finish this one.
How about you any book resolution this year?Share it with me by linking your blog post at the comment section below.