Here’s my book stash for this week. Check out what has added on my reading/review stack.
I got all the books that I was expecting to get last week. Am I lucky, or am I lucky? LOL I went to three different bookstores and see if they release Boundless early but no early sightings. I guess I have to wait for Tuesday then. I got four new additional titles and one awesome ARC thanks to Tor Teen (Macmillan).
- Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1) by Lenore Appelhans
- Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
- Vortex (Tempest #2) by Julie Cross
- The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (Huge thanks to Tor Teen for the eARC)
Honorable Mentions: I’ve also got Collide by Gail McHugh and Rock the Band by Michelle Valentine. (Hmm, maybe I should rename this little portion ‘new adult pile’ instead, since I’m just featuring new adult titles, whatdyathink?)
Releasing this Week:
- Boundless by Cynthia Hand (Y’all know that I’m not afraid of spoilers. I even crave them so I stubbornly went and check out early reviews and saw heartbreaking hints about the future of Clara and Christian’s relationship. Now I’m scared. I loved to read, still, but too scared that I’ll end up with pile of tissue scattered around and me sobbing endlessly. )
- Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
- Everbound by Brodi Ashton
- Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
How about you, anything added to your pile? Happy reading week to everyone! :3 :3 :3