Here’s my book stash for this week. Check out what...
Here’s my book stash for this week. Check out what has added on my reading/review stack.
I felt like I’m Happosai from Ranma ½ so I’m going to borrow his infamous perverted line of “What a haul! What a haul!” Because what a great haul indeed but instead of his collection of lingerie, I have tons of books in my stash waiting for to read plus one ARC! Eeep, super excited for it!
So if you noticed I changed my StS post to Sundays. Well, Sunday is the first day of the week so I’ll start my week right with books to look forward to reading. <3
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
- Shadowlands by Kate Brian
- The 13th Sign by Kristin O’Donnell Tubb
- The Proposal by Katie Ashley
- The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan
- Timekeeper by Alexandra Monir
- Dare to You by Katie BY McGarry (ARC) Thanks Harlequin UK for this awesome treat!
Honorable Mentions: I even managed to snag two awesome deals: I have Second Rate Chances by Holly Stephens and Hard to Love by Kendell Ryan.
Releasing this Week:
- Level 2 (The Memory Chronicles, #1) by Lenore Appelhans
- Salvation by Anne Osterlund
- Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
- Vortex (Tempest #2) by Julie Cross
How about you, anything added to your pile? Happy reading week to everyone! :love: :3 @.@ :chup: