Here’s my book stash for this week. Check out what has added on my reading/review stack.
Sorry no book covers this week, I’m sort of lazy. I’m still uncertain but I’ll go ahead and give you guys some heads up, not sure if I can update frequently (even though as you can notice that I’m not updating that much) since I’m travelling to Australia. I think I have internet connection there but just in case I’m become MIA for the next coming weeks. But I’m pretty sure I’ll be still reading tons. <3
Anyways, here are the books I accumulated last week.
- A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1) by Bella Forrest
- Apollyon (Covenant, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Die for Her (Revenants, #2.5) by Amy Plum
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
- Rise (Eve, #3) by Anna Carey
- The Collector (Dante Walker, #1) by Victoria Scott
- The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark #1) by Shana Abe
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- *True by Erin McCarthy (ARC)
- *The Pirate’s Wish (The Assassin’s Curse #2) by Cassandra Rose Clarke (ARC)
Thank you Strange Chemistry (an imprint of Angry Robot) and InterMix (imprint of PENGUIN GROUP Berkley, NAL / Signet Romance, DAW) for my copies.
That’s it I’m going to omit the part of this meme where I showcase books that are going to release for this week since I tend to post them the week after. I feel it sort of redundant.
So how about you, anything added to your reading pile?