Hot of the Press is a weekly meme where I showcase books that I’m planning to read that due to be published this week. Plus, if I’m fortunate enough to have read the book and already reviewed them courtesy of the advance copies I received; I will also highlight them here. Just in case you need a little help deciding if you want to read it and want prior opinion about it. You are very much welcome to read at my
Planning to Read: April 13 – 19
- Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Fiendish Play (Fiendish Play #1) by Angela Richardson
- Frozen (Taken #2) by Erin Bowman
- The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa
- There Will Come a Time by Carrie Arcos
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han
So many books I’m looking forward to. I’m aware that The Forever Song was available on NG but I decided to wait for the release before I read it. The author of Fiendish Play, Angela Richardson already gave me an ARC but I have yet to read it (blame my forgetfulness and by read+review schedule). I’m really interested to read There Will Come a Time. The author, Ms. Carrie told me via twitter that the main protag of the book is a Fil-Am (Filipino- American). It’s rare to read books with Filipino protagonist. And hooray for Jenny Han’s new book!!! Isn’t the cover so lovely?
Read & Reviewed (or to be Reviewed):
Hooray for stand-alone books!
Week 15 in a nutshell:
- Review: House of Ivy & Sorrow by Natalie Whipple
- Special: I found Love in Audiobooks
- Bite-Sized: Breathe Into Me & Sea of Shadows (Mini Reviews)
- News: So I Made Changes.
I want to thank all those lovely people who complimented my blog’s new design. It was so sweet of you guys. <3 *throws heart-shaped confetti everywhere* :YAY:
How was your week, guys? Any news you would like to share? Eyeing new releases, too, care to share it with me?