Brand new week means spanking new reads. Hot of the...
Brand new week means spanking new reads.
Hot of the Press is a weekly meme where I showcase books that I’m planning to read that due to be published this week. Plus, if I’m fortunate enough to have read the book and already reviewed them courtesy of the advance copies I received; I will also highlight them here. Just in case you need a little help deciding if you want to read it and want prior opinion about it. You are very much welcome to read at my
Planning to Read: April 20– 26
- Love, In English by Karina Halle
- The Chance You Won’t Return by Annie Cardi
- The Inventor’s Secret (The Inventor’s Secret #1) by Andrea Cremer
Read & Reviewed:
- Don’t Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
- Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog #1) Anne Blankman
- The Last Best Kiss by Claire LaZebnik
- TALKER 25 (TALKER 25 #1) by Joshua McCune
- The Eighth Day (Eighth Day #1) by Dianne K. Salerni
Week 16 in a nutshell:
- Bite-sized: The Last Best Kiss; Don’t Call Me Baby; & Prisoner of Night and Fog
- Review: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Review: All Lined Up by Cora Carmack
HAPPY EASTER to everyone! As a Christian, we celebrate this event; it’s to commemorate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. 😀 I hope you had a wonderful week. We didn’t go to any place much to my dismay. 😛 But we did an early birthday celebration for my youngest sister yesterday.
Last week was a boring week here at the blog; all I did was reviews. I wasn’t up for anything special last week. Let’s say I was feeling the Lent season.
How was your week, guys? Any news you would like to share? Eyeing new releases, too, care to share it with me?