Brand new week means spanking new reads. Hot of the...
Brand new week means spanking new reads.
Hot of the Press is a weekly meme where I showcase books that I’m planning to read that due to be published this week. Plus, if I’m fortunate enough to have read the book and already reviewed them courtesy of the advance copies I received; I will also highlight them here. Just in case you need a little help deciding if you want to read it and want prior opinion about it. You are very much welcome to read at my
Planning to Read: May 18 – 24
- Biggest Flirts (Superlatives #1) by Jennifer Echols
- End Times by Anna Schumacher
- Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti
Read & Reviewed (ARCs & REVIEW COPIES):
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes – ★ ★ ★
- V is for Villain by Peter Moore – ★ ★ ★ ½
Week 20 in a Nutshell:
- Review: V is for Villain by Peter Mooore
- Feature: Bookish Verbosity: Is book blogging hard?
- Review: There Will Come a Time by Carrie Arcos
- Review: The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
- Special: Book blogging trends that I haven’t done—yet?
It’s a very productive week for me. Yay! A little less exciting than last week but it was great week, still!
How was your week, guys? Any news you would like to share? Eyeing new releases, too, care to share it with me?