Brand new week means spanking new reads.
Hot of the Press is a weekly meme where I showcase books that I’m planning to read that due to be published this week. Plus, if I’m fortunate enough to have read the book and already reviewed them courtesy of the advance copies I received; I will also highlight them here. Just in case you need a little help deciding if you want to read it and want prior opinion about it. You are very much welcome to read at my
weirdreviews. Planning to Read: May 18 – 24
Planning to Read: June 01 – 07
- Chasing Stars (After Eden #2) by Helen Douglas
- Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street #4) by Samantha Young
Read & Reviewed
(but mostly not)
- Dark Days by Kate Ormand
- Heated (Most Wanted #2) by J. Kenner (I accidentally requested this and got approved. I mistook it to a different title. Why do adult books have very similar book covers?! And why the heck didn’t I read the synopsis?!!*head desk*)
- Hungry by H.A. Swain
- Make it Count (Bowler University, #1) by Megan Erickson
- Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
* underlined means reviewed
Week 22 in a Nutshell:
- Special: The sleeping ‘titan’ has awakened.
- Review: Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
- Review: Boomerang by Noelle August
I already said why I’m doing a poor job reading, reviewing & blogging over here. And I think it’s pretty safe to say that things will not get back the same way as before. BUT I plan to read books next week. I’m swarming with ARCs (I stopped requesting, it’s not good for me). So I have to do some reading before my review ratio starts declining (it’s already in pretty solid number).
Well, I think there’s no need to explain what I’m doing but I’m pretty much enjoying Gintoki’s company. Finally watched and read the serious arcs. Now I’m onto semi-serious and the funny ones (saving the best for last. >///<)
How was your week, guys? Any news you would like to share? Eyeing new releases, too, care to share it with me? 😎