I’m again a little preoccupied with other interests (not necessarily anime & manga but you can say it dominates most of my time). I did read one book last week, but alas it was only a novella and I rarely review them. I want to make up this week and hopefully get to read at least two to three books. Aaaah, it’s so hard to resist doing the things I loved before these book obsession came. I do still love to read, I don’t think it’ll be gone. I don’t think it’s just phase thing. I’m a type of person who sticks to things once I liked it. So just need to sort time (and I’m not good at it. I’m pretty sure I deserve an award for procrastination and slacking).
Recap of Week 25:
- Discussion: Maybe the ‘easy to impress’ days are over.
- Special: Those plot twist deal breakers—or not.
1. Ok where to begin, AAAAAH, yes I finally received my very first print ARCs haul. Like I’m massively happy to be able to get it. Finally! They are here!!! Thank you HarperCollins International for sending me these awesome books.
2. I finished Psycho-Pass! Man, that’s one wicked and very dark series. I didn’t love it as much as I did with Shingeki no Kyojin (because that one is WTF in awesome ways!!!). I want to do like the post I did for SnK but I’m planning something else instead. Something about…separation (that’s the only clue I have for y’all.)
3. And, and, and MAGI!!!! I freaking love Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. So many characters to love. When Samantha told me that she loved so many characters, I freaking flailed. Yes, she was right there were so many characters to love, I particularly love Alibaba, Aladdin and Hakuryuu and maybe, just maybe Kouen?! I’m almost done with season 2 and I can’t wait to see Alibaba’s djin equip!!! It’s going to be totally wicked! Eeep, I want to start the manga soonish!!! <3
4. In connection to # 2. I’m thinking about something…network wise. I’m already in the planning stages! <3
How was your week, guys? Any news you would like to share? Care to share it with me?