Tuesday is for top ten list! Here’s mine!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that bloggers will answer.
The topic for this week is: August 27: Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters
Most of the time I fell in love with primary characters of the book. There are heroes or heroines on their own rights. But there are instances when secondary characters have sprouted a life of their own and sometimes eclipse the main characters. So here they are:
- Kenji Kishimoto (Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi)– Don’t get me wrong I love the main characters Juliette, Warner and even Adam. But man oh man Kenji is the most fascinating characters ever live in that world. If you extract this character and put in another story he can definitely stand on his own. That’s how strong his character is!
- Rachel Elizabeth Dare (Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan) – I liked her better than Annabeth. Too bad she become the new Oracle.
- David (The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse) – I forgot his last name. But if you need survival tips ask this guy he knows the ins and outs better than the two main leads.
- Finnick Odair (Hunger Games by Suzzanne Collins) – Sugar cube, anyone?
- Levi (Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent) – Grim reaper in a little cute red head boy package? The irony, haha.
- Grimalkin (The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa) – Yes, he is cat but he’s the best among his kind. He well deserves the spotlight
- Roar (Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi) – Oh my gosh, oh my gosh…just—oh my gosh I love this character. So much. *sobs after she remembers what has happened to him*
- Cameron Briel (Fallen by Lauren Kate) – Sexy Fallen Angel, I still hate the ending of this series and it was mainly because of this guy. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
- Jack Dandy (Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross) – Why did she not choose him? Whhhhy?
- Linden Ashbey (The Chemical Garden by Lauren DeStefano) – I considered him main lead but after the end, I have this nagging feeling that he was discarded for nothing therefore not really that relevant. *sobs*
And there you have it, my favorite secondary characters. :3
How about you, what made it to your list? Share it with me by providing a link in the comment section below.