Tuesday is for top ten list! Here’s mine!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that bloggers will answer.
We only have two seasons here in the Philippines. But I did get to experience autumn/fall when I went to Australia last April. I liked the falling brown leaves, it’s kinda has this forlorn but peaceful feeling about it, haha (just don’t mind me). I think the months that fall (no pun intended) in this season are September to November. And these are the books I’m looking forward to reading in that period:
- Vicious by Victoria Schwab
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman, Meagan Spooner
- The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead
- Perfect Ruin (The Internment Chronicles #1) by Lauren DeStefano
- Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion #1) by Aimee Carter
- Just One Year (Just One Day #2) by Gayle Forman
- In the Age of Love and Chocolate (Birthright #3) by Gabrielle Zevin
- Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry
- All The Pieces (Pieces of Lies #3) by Angela Richardson
I’m glad to say that there are some books that I didn’t include because I was fortunate to receive an advance copy and already read ‘em. Yay! But these are still plenty to look forward to, amirite?
How about you, what made it to your list? Share it with me by providing a link in the comment section below.