Tuesday is for top ten list! Here's mine! Top Ten...
Tuesday is for top ten list! Here’s mine!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer.
And for this week’s topic: November 27: Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013
So many books I wanted to read and all of them are going to be published next year. Want to know what make it to my top 10? Here they are:
- Unravel Me by Teherah Mafi – Um, WARNER!!! /enough said
- Boundless by Cynthia Hand – I need to know the ending. And yes for Christian, Clara and my heart sake!
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (plus The Fiery Heart which according to GR, expected pub date is also 2013! Yeehaaa, two Bloodlines novel in one year!) – Still for Adrian, with his new apple of the eye Sydney. I didn’t expect to ship them so loyally.
- With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent – It’s the ending! No more Tod. No more pizza guy. No more blond curls. No more sarcasm. No more Tod. *cries*
- Timekeeper Alexander Monir – The cliffhanger, dang it! I’ve been waiting for more than a year now. I need to know what’s next.
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi – Perry, Roar and then Perry. 😉
- Prodigy by Marie Lu – early reviews said it toppled the first book. I wonder how…
- Untitled (Birthright, #3) by Gabrielle Zevin – Still no title but when my review was featured by no less by Ms. Zevin herself (which made me fangirl for about an hour since I saw the post) there’s going to be a lot Yuji that I wouldn’t be able to handle *fans herself* what could that mean?! Super freaking excited!
- If Should Die by Amy Plum – so who’s the champion and what really happened to Vincent.
- Altered by Jennifer Rush – It was the sexy back. Um no, intriguing premise? LOL
The good news is most, if not all are coming out early next year (I don’t have to wait that much long) and most are sequels (with only one exemption, I’m not sure myself but I wanted to read it badly, must be really the sexy back).