OK, here’s the thing! I love scheduling! And I think...
OK, here’s the thing! I love scheduling! And I think now that I have fully embraced this method my blog is functioning very well! I post regularly (regularly ≠ daily) unlike before there are times I post a lot, then months I only post like 1-2 posts! Now I commonly publish 5-6 posts a month (at least new posts every 5-6 days or one per week—that’s my target) because I made schedules! And here’s why you should also consider one!
- You just gonna love the consistency your blog is producing!
- I think the best thing about scheduling is that you’re consistently publish almost the same amount of posts every month! You don’t have to post so often, but scheduling gives you the right rhythm. Once that rhythm became part of your routine it’s so easy to integrate it or follow it because it becomes a habit!
- You can plan ahead (like aaaahead) and it’ll be more cohesive!
- I was producing content on the spot before while that is also burden free (before cos it worked before) because you only need to do it on time you want it, it’s very not systematize in the long run. OK that sounds so pro but hear me out first: you allot time to create/write your content. You don’t have to publish it on the spot—which means you can polish that post (which I don’t do a lot because I’m lazy ) or do things not in a rush! You can distribute equally instead of active on this month, and then others will look like you took unannounced hiatus due to lower number of posts! So planning looks more even out!
- Spend more time doing other things; we can’t be blogger 24/7, right?
- The funnest (hey, I love my blog did I tell you that already but I don’t like thinking too much about it after all it still is just a hobby—and I also have other hobbies/activities I want to do!) I spent at least 3-4 days blogging exclusively: it involves writing, photos searching or taking them myself and drafting & scheduling on WordPress! So you can see I have lots of free time because I already finished my tasks! Since my posts will publish itself on time I don’t need to worry about it! And with that, I have times to my other hobbies, like recently I enjoy doing translations! Or more reading time! Because I specified time in a month to do that, it gives me more leeway to do other stuff! And that’s what I love about efficient blogging!
I think it made my blogging way WAY easier now that I do schedules (you’re pretty sick of hearing that from me but I had to emphasize it some more!) There just so many benefits and my ancient thought of it beings so “professional” just doesn’t weigh on it anymore! The overall convenience trumps it all! So why would I or you not do it?! Organization is awesome y’all!